Not my original idea, nor my original name for it. Basically, I’m just a complete copycat 🙂 I wish I could link this idea back to someone specific, but so many people have done a version of this, and done it great – that I wouldn’t know who to link back to.
Here is my version:
As you can see, a little more practice would make this manicure really make this a great one – but, I am please.
Here is how I did it:
1. Base colour light blue 14 from Born Pretty
2. used piece of makeup sponge and dabbed a bit of the revlon polish Gold Coin
3. used piece of makeup sponge to dab dark blue Maybelline Color Show Blue Freeze
4. One stripe down the middle of revlon glitter polish Stunning
5. Before glitter polish dried, I sprinkled in iridescent glitter powder (no idea where I got it)
6. Topped off with Seche Vite Dry Fast top coat
And just for fun, I did this on my thumb 🙂
Have a fun day!!